Add 1 table spoon of Cornstarch to a FRESH bag of marshmallows, shake & load.
What does Cornstarch do?
- Prolongs the life of the marshmallows
- Acts as lubricant in magazine or barrel
- Creates cool puff of white smoke
- Makes cleaning up easier
What if my marshmallows are too big for my shooters?
Mini marshmallows do vary in size a bit, however the Shooter is designed to compress the marshmallow as it enters the nozzle and then returns to shape as it shoots.
- We do not issue refunds.
- You can return the product to the merchant where it was purchased and they should replace it or issue a refund. If you have any problems please let us know. You can email us at email@example.com .
Where can I purchase Foam Pellets?
- We no longer sell foam pellets
- We prefer marshmallows for our products
Why are my marshmallows getting stuck?
- Your marshmallows are not fresh.
- The tube(magazine) and nozzle are not clean. These both are removable for cleaning.
- Shooter is not holding pressure.
How do I know if my Shooter/Blaster is holding pressure?
- When you pump back and forth you should feel compression.
- If you do not feel compression
- Check to make sure the flap on the end of the nozzle is not stuck open
- Make sure the black rubber piece is all the way against the closed end of the magazine (clear tube)
How do I order replacement parts?
- We do not have replacement parts.
- If you have a broken product (i.e. cracked barrel, broken handle, broken or missing magazine, broken plunger) You can return the product to the merchant where it was purchased and they should replace it or issue a refund. If you have any problems please let us know. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
What size marshmallows does my shooter take?
- ll Shooters, Bow and Mallows use mini marshmallows
- All Blasters, Mazookas and Crossbows use large marshmallows
What kind of marshmallow should I use?
- Any brand name marshmallow works well.
- Always use fresh marshmallows (i.e. fluffy and when compressed, return to shape). Do not freeze, refrigerate or leave exposed.